From the time I first saw this advertisement I knew it wasn't what it was purported to be.

For the first couple of months, every update explained why the price of at least one fruit or vegetable was going up.  Now, every second or third day the news is bad while others preach of new varieties of a fruit or vegetable, like it shoulod be.  For example:

Broccoli is now in season.  Look for firm green foliage and stiff stalks.  Unfortunately, due to heavy frost, tomatoes from the Riverina have been ruined so the price of tomatoes will remain firm for a few more weeks until the Armidale crops ripen.

Never mind that they have 2 years worth in the freezer.  Pass on the price NOW!

Another big corporation (just like electricity) finding any excuse to put up prices.

Posted by logicallyspeaking Thursday, February 10, 2011

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I look at things in what I believe to be a very logical fashion. Over the past 12 months I've been amazed by what I have seen in the media and I get the feeling a majority of the public believe what they read/see/hear. After all, I see little rebuttal of what is in the media. I don't care too much if no one else reads this blog. I started it to release some of the anxiety and frustration I get from what I see in the media. I won't necessarily write about media related topics. I may write about other topics dear to my heart. If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.