First blog so a recent topic to try out.

What's with the Iron Cove Bridge extension. 

I work at Concord.  I travel over the ICB 3 times a week.  My trip time between Balmain and the Gladesville Bridge just tripled.  The road goes from 3 lanes to a bus lane plus two lanes over the new bridge to two lanes of which buses stop to drop off and pick up in the left lane so it is really 1 lane for cars.  3 lanes to 1 lane.  That works!

There must be 60% of the number of cars going to the CBD going west.  Remember the ones going west?

Posted by logicallyspeaking Thursday, February 3, 2011

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I look at things in what I believe to be a very logical fashion. Over the past 12 months I've been amazed by what I have seen in the media and I get the feeling a majority of the public believe what they read/see/hear. After all, I see little rebuttal of what is in the media. I don't care too much if no one else reads this blog. I started it to release some of the anxiety and frustration I get from what I see in the media. I won't necessarily write about media related topics. I may write about other topics dear to my heart. If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.