Craig Thomson
Yep.  Castastrophy. Schamozzle.  Pathetic.  No doubt.  The public is now fully aware of it.  Now let the courts decide, not the rable we call our Parliamentary representatives.  Either way the rules of Parliament here in Australia say he can remain in Parliament so long as he isn't bankrupt or sent to jail for 1yr+. If he really ripped off his HSU members, doesn't that make him perfect for Parliament?  Begs the questions too, how far will Tony Abbott go to be PM and do we want someone so aggresive and self absorbed to be our leader?  Would he be any better than the incumbent?  How low can our politicians stoop?  If only we didn't need politics!!  Can they get back to making Australia a better place to live?  Isn't that what they're paid for?  Can they behave like adults?  Is a Rhodes scholarship worth anything of value these days?  Can the media return to important questions like will the Wallabies be any good this year and who will win the next State of Origin?

Posted by logicallyspeaking Monday, May 28, 2012

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I look at things in what I believe to be a very logical fashion. Over the past 12 months I've been amazed by what I have seen in the media and I get the feeling a majority of the public believe what they read/see/hear. After all, I see little rebuttal of what is in the media. I don't care too much if no one else reads this blog. I started it to release some of the anxiety and frustration I get from what I see in the media. I won't necessarily write about media related topics. I may write about other topics dear to my heart. If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.